https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 7 January 2010

Thank you snow,

Hi, it’s me again, because of the snow and having a cold as well, I’m able to craft a little bit more yipee, I’ve decided to have a change today from copics and Distress inks, your probably fed up of seeing them any way lol, so for today’s card I’ve chosen to play in three challenges,

Delightful sketch~ great Sketch,

Paperplay Challenges~ Precious metals,

ABC Challenge~ L is for Layers,P1010670

This sketch is lovely, I’ve turned it around as my image was too large and fancy edged the main image instead of doing a border,I’ve layered it on to some dots card and added some gorgeous paper as a border then layered a piece of ribbon with the sentiment on top of that,which of course you can see for yourself so why I explained all that I don’t know lol,…

…the flowers are done in gold leaf “how posh” and a nightmare to use I can tell you as it just wants to float about everywhere , I then added bits of spica glitter pen as well,I’m off now to tidy up the mess lol, thanks for looking,

                                   Hugs Liz xx

18 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card Liz, I love the flowers and the colours.

Julie said...

It was worth all the mess, those flowers look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
Julie x

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, love the new style card, very subtle - gold leafing - wow you are posh - don't think I could attempt that with a 3 year old that likes glueing!
also love the new blog design. Hugs sarah x

cheryl said...

wow hun love this that image is beautiufl and love the papers and layers on this,stunning hun so elegant never get fed up with anything you use hun its always a pleasure to visit hugs cheryl xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how beautiful Lisa that image is gorgeous loving the design and techniques you have used.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie M said...

Beautiful card, Liz - I love the image and the gold technique, and you're right - that sketch is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Wendy Hall said...

So very pretty Liz!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

Deirdre said...

Liz, this is simply stunning. I love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Really stylish card - lovely xx

Mandy said...

Hark at you posh bird with you gold leaf lol. Hunny your card is beautiful, love everything it's all perfect
Keep warm my mad friend
love and hugs Mandy
p.s thanks for joining us at Paper Play xx

dstandard said...

Just gorgeous - such a beautiful image!

Spyder said...

Lovely card and I love that image,
(Lyn)

csroyal said...

Beautiful card! So good to see you at Delightful Sketches!

Anne said...

So very pretty Liz!! Soooooooooo worth the mess your flowers are fab:)
Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!
Anne x

Katie said...

Very pretty card and a lovely take on the sketch.
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful gold leaf technique Liz, and such a stunning card.
Love, Sylvia xx

Nicole said...

Beautiful work, Liz!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!! ~N~

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Wauw, verry beautifull :)), thanks for joining Delightful Sketches.

Rosalien