https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 6 March 2010

A Teen Card

Hi peeps, this is a card I’ve made for my Bosses Son, using the fantastic Video Boy image from Mo’s Digital Pencil too, it’s the first time I’ve downloaded from this site and well she has some gorgeous images I can tell you, so any way here it is, lol

P1010788

It’s a little hard to do cards for men and boy’s isn’t it as you need to keep it manly, so hopefully I’ve got it right he he, it’s been coloured in Copics, computer printed sentiment, and textured card, papers from stash from ages ago, ope your all having a lovely weekend and having fun, thanks for looking hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Caryn said...

Love your take on this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.
Caryn xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is brill Liz perfect for any male

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, it must be an "up north" kinda thing when great minds think alike lol - Your cards lovely - It's a great image for any boy's card or even some mens! Hope your feeling a bit better now. Hugs Sarah x

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card hun, great image and wonderful colouring :0)
*hugs* Heather x

cheryl said...

this is stunning hun so love the layout and your coluring is just brilliant great papers too love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Liz said...

Wow LizWhat have I been missing thats a BRill card beautifully coloured

Liz-bit xx

stitchy said...

Oh LizzyM what a beautiful teen card..hun, I am so gonna miss you, but I do understand your situation..please don't ever forget us and you are welcome to come back whenever you are able..the door is ALWAYS open to you hun...
Take care and I mean it!!!
love & hugz
stitch xx

Joanne said...

REALLY great card Liz! Yes, men's cards are the hardest, and even HARDER than that are teenage boys! You did a fantastic job on this one! I know hw is going to really like it! ALoha, J:)

Anonymous said...

Wow....love it!!!
what a great male card...those papers are perfect and the image is just fab....
I love Mo's design's and have quite a few sitting waiting for me to colour...

Brilliant Job!!!
x
Vicky