https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Christmas Decor,

Hi peeps,
 I've actually managed a card, taken me days to do as as well as my eyes playing up my lovely son has given me a stinker of a cold with a cough and temperature too, just what I need lol
Any way I made a card using one of the new Christmas Tildas sent to me as a RAK by Mandy thanks so much hun,
the challenges I've made this for are 
Just Magnolia ~ in pairs
Totally Tilda ~ Traditional colours, red, green etc 
Tilda is coloured with Copics, but I've mislaid one of my reds so I've just had to make do, GRRR is's being one of those weeks again !!! and the picture quality isn't great as my batteries in my camera decided to die lol,

Tilda is raised on foam pads as the other day I tried using Pin flair glue and the first bit out the tube was runny and it soaked into the image on her face and ruined it so beware!!
come to think of it there's been quite a lot going wrong this last two or three weeks, do you think somebody's trying to tell me something lol,
Well I'm off to play again now as I've got my Magnolia stamps from the stamp club, wish I could say I'll be back soon but with my eyes etc probably not, role on when I get those glasses he he,
But that will probably be a whole new ball game too lol,



9 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. I have to say that in despite of your problems this card is gorgeous and this new Tilda is so cute! To lift your spirits up I'm happy to let you know that your candy arrived in Monza! Unfortunately I haven't got it yet 'cause when the postman came I was at work. He left me a notice and I'll be able to get it tomorrow. I hope you get better soon. Hugs. Miria

Anonymous said...

hello!This was a really admirable post!
I come from roma, I was fortunate to come cross your Topics in baidu
Also I obtain much in your website really thank your very much i will come again

Joanne said...

So, so sweet Liz! I love the selection of papers you used. The ticket and the hanging ornaments are very clever! Such an adorable Tilda stamp. Sure hope you are feeling better soon. Rest and take care, hugs, J:)

debby4000 said...

Oh Tilda is adorable, fabulous card Liz.
I don't buy pinflair I find it expensive for what is silicone glue, which I use with a cocktail stick and cost fraction of the price.
luv
Debby

Mina said...

wow Liz this is a stunner...beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Liz this is so beautiful, so creative and so inspirational. I love the design and papers, also those baubles look fabby hanging on the ribbon, Tilda well she looks stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cor* said...

These new Tildas are the cutest things and propped on the ribbon like that is perfect. Great distressing and layers. Thanks for having a Totally Tilda Traditional Christmas with us! Hope to see you in the special Halloween challenge going on right now until Oct 31 at the Totally Tilda blog as well! . Hugs---Corry, Susie & The Totally Tilda DT!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

That Tilda is darling, great papers!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia.

Hugs, Mindy

Nicola said...

Fabulous creation Liz, love your colouring of this sweet Tilda. Your papers, layout and accents are beautiful.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-