https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 14 October 2010

Joyful Tilda

Hi Peeps,
Well I'm still here lol, full of my cold still YUK, and still got Mr Mojo going through my head at a rate of knots lol,
Challenges:

This is another image from a RAK sent by my lovely friend Mandy, thanks so much again hun, the little image on the tag is one of the new ones from the stamp club isn't she adorable, 
I made a pocket effect with my papers at the bottom so my tag can be slipped in and out and a message can be written on the tag too,
They are coloured with Copics, yes you can tell I'm in a Copic colouring mood can't you lol, and then Tildas dress has lots of glamour dust too, well it is for for Christmas and who doesn't love glitter?
Papers are BO Bunny, cardstock is papermania and matched the paper perfectly, ribbon is from stash and the cute little charm was from my lovely friend Susie,
I have deliberately only put a purple stripe on one of Tildas socks as I think it makes her look so cute,
The tag is a cuttle bug die which I've ran a glue pen round then added Glamour dust on top, her wings have been glamoured too lol, the star and fur trim have Stickles Glue on them,
I've distressed the edges of my papers and card with a distressing tool,
I hope your all well and happy, thanks for visiting me, hope to see you soon,


9 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Liz,what a lovely card,and stunning clours.
Hugs Heidy

Sarah said...

Love both your new card - bet your having a great time playing with your new kit and colouring - (going green here lol)
Which glamour dust do you use or rather what colour? Just getting my list ready as I'm gonna go to the NEC in November - never been before so looking forward to it.
Hugs Sarahx.

Miria said...

Hi, hun. I'm so happy to tell you that I got your candy and it's absolutely gorgeous! The stamps are sooo cute, all of them and the flowers as well. Thank you SO MUCH! Today's card is fab, the new Tildas are adorable , I like the colours and that tag is so lovely!Get well soon. Miria

Unknown said...

Awww!!! Liz this card is a beauty chum love this Tilda love the sentiment stamp, also the bauble so cute fab colouring also, sorry to here your still battling with your cold hope you feel better soon Lots Hugs xxx
Sarah x

Cindy said...

So sparkly,don't we all love bling? And you have done such a great job with it. Thanks for joining us at the MSL challenge and we hope to see you again soon. C2

Denise said...

she is a cutie nice to see a diferent shape tag thanks for sharing
Denise
MDUC

Nicola said...

OMG LIZ this card is awesome. Love your colouration and glitter. The papers, tag and ribbon detail are delish.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Thanks for joining us this time at MSL and hope to see you on 10/24 for our purple and black challenge.

Vivi Casale said...

simply adorable card!
Thanks for joining us MSL!
Hugs,
Vivi