https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 13 December 2010

DCD DT Card

Hi Peeps,
Hope your all well and your getting ready for Christmas nicely, 
the challenge for Die Cut Dreams is to use fairies, well some of my lovely teamies have used Fairies with a Christmas theme so for those of you still needing to make some you still can, lol
I've used a fairy image from Lily of the Valley, just love her,
Challenge:
Cutie Sunday, Colours but not Christmas

I've used a different style for this card for a change but it's a little hard to photograph lol, the image is coloured with copics, layered onto three nestie shapes using Papermania cardstock, the papers are from the Jack and Jill collection from prima,

I made this when I was full of a cold and my head felt wuzzy so it feels a little plain to what I'm doing at the moment lol, are you like me you get into something and it's hard to do plain after!
Anyway for other gorgeous inspiration go to DCD and see the gorgeous projects my team mates have made,
and of course to see the winner from last week,
We are still here next week too, so don't forget to check in on Monday for another fantastic challenge, one I'm sure you'll love!
See you soon,






15 comments:

Carol said...

Another gorgeous creation Liz! Luv the card shape and such beautiful dps too. Have to say she's one of my favourite fairies! Lotsa luv xxxx

chrissy xx said...

Brilliant card Liz, it's nice to see a different shaped card. Fab colours.
Chrissyxx

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card :o) Love the image, lovely papers and fab design. Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh liz hun this is really beautiful just adore this hun,hugs cheryl xxxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Liz, really love the LOTV fairy's, always look so sweet, enjoy your day.xx

Dazie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Dazie
x

heidy said...

Oh this is pretty Liz!!!
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is really stunning!! Love your gatefold card and your coloring is gorgeous!!HUGS

Martina Rau said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along at Cutie Sunday!

XXX
Tina

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Liz this is a real beauty those papers the card fold and the image it looks wonderful I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Joanne said...

Oh so pretty Liz, I LOVE your fairy! Also really like the layout you chose and that ribbon on the side! Lovely, and not to pain at all! xox J:)

Tamara Morton said...

Wow and wow again! this is such a pretty card just love the pastel colours. Thanks for joining in at Cutie Sunday
Hugs
Tamara

Marushy said...

Hi,
sooo sweet card. wonderful

Thanks for joining in at Cutie Sunday this time.

Hugs
Marushy

Nadine said...

Hi

great card, I love it.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Nadine

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week


Hugs
Bella