https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 23 December 2010

Favourite Five

Hi peeps,
The lovely Debby is doing a little fun challenge over on her blog here and it to list your favourite five Christmas cards of this year, so here goes
This has to be my top favourite, I really enjoyed making this and it came first on MDU and Just Magnolia so how could I not lol,

I love the sparkle and tulle on this,

Loved the fact that it's not square,
Love the shading on this, took ages but fun,
Made this for mum, loved the layers and she loved it too, thankfully lol,
Well that's my top five, thanks for finding the time to look,
hugs Liz xx

12 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A great choice of cards for the candy prize Liz - they are all stunning. Good luck in the draw, and here's wishing you and your loved ones a very happy Christmas. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

HI Liz - just left a comment but I think Mr Blogger's asleep again!! Apologies if it comes through twice.
These cards are all beautiful, and I can see why you chose them as your favourites. Good look in the candy draw, and here's wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas. Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Chrissy said...

I remember the first 4 cards and remember commenting, but the last I have never seen so let me tell you it is gorgeous, just as the others are.Glad your mum liked it.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Joey said...

Stunning cards Liz, I can see why it came first it is an amazing card! Joey x

heidy said...

Love your cards Liz,I'm also gonna enterings Debby's fun challenges
Hugs Heidy

Annie said...

yeah really enjoyed looking at these - all gorgeous.
Ann xxx

Joanne said...

Liz, each and every one is SUPER! You can see all the love you put into them, just lovely! I so enjoy your blog and am so happy I found you in the vast cyber universe! Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year! With much aloha, Joanne.

debby4000 said...

Oh these are stunning and I especially love the 3d scene one such gorgeous work.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Your cards are all lovely.

Spyder said...

Love your cards, I made some Tilda's..but mislaid every one of them!! (so I'll be early for next year if I find them!)

(Lyn))

Joanne said...

Beautiful, each and every one! I don't think I could pick a favorite, they are all awesome! Hugs & Happy New Year! J:)

Unknown said...

They are all Stunning your Tilda work is a mazing chum.
Wishing you and your Family a fabulous New Year!!!!
Hugs
Sarah x