https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi peeps,
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, with lots of goodies too lol,
It's time for the colour create challenge and this week it's set by our lovely Dena who has chosen
Red, white and pink, with the option of hearts,
I've had to kick my mojo into gear I'm afraid as it had gone to sleep, I think  it's still asleep!
I've been in a Distress ink mood lately so the image is coloured with Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Victorian Velvet, Tattered rose, and a hint of Weathered Wood, the background is painted too,
The lovely image is of course a Lily Of the Valley one,
punch is a Martha Stewart border, all other items from stash,
I've still got two men home this week so it doesn't give me much time to be on my computer as as soon as I go on it I guarantee one or the other calls me !!!
 see you soon,
Have a fabulous New Year!
Bye for now!


















16 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Liz. I just know that I am going to have to buy this stamp soon. I have been wanting it for some time!!!

heidy said...

Hi Liz,don't think there is something wrong with your mojoýour card is gorgeous!!!
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

Liz, this is so darling!! Love the image and your colors and the feather is the perfect touch!! :) Best wishes to you and your family for a happy, healthy and safe up-coming New Year in 2011~~HUGS

Claire said...

Another beautiful card Liz,looks like the mojo is back full time.
Have a very happy and peaceful 2011.
Claire xxxx

chrissy xx said...

Hi LIz.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas. I have something on my blog for you.
Will pop back later to see what you have been up to.
Chrissyxx.

chrissy xx said...

Liz
Have got your message about the images!! Would love to send some to you. Catch you later.
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. Love the feather. LOve the colours. LOve everything.
Chrissyxx
p.s.Just getting back to normal here.Daughter has gone onto Newcastle now.

Miria said...

Hi, hun. I know what you mean when you say having men at home lol! Gorgeous card, despite of them! the feather is the final touch! Happy 2011 to you and your family including men! ;) Miria

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Liz. Fab colouring and
I love all the little details.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, and I do hope I will be around more often now!

Take Care
love Elaine xx

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

This card is so pretty, soft and feminine! I love the feather behind the flowers.

Have a wonderful New Years Eve and wishing you health and happiness in 2011.

Sharon x

Di said...

Beautiful Liz! i just love these images and you have coloured it great! i have just started on the distress inks but not having much luck! i guess its practise.
Happy new Year!
Hugs Di xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous as always Liz! Love the gorgeous LOTV cuties, and your DI colouring is superb.
Have a wonderful 2011 - Love and Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Dena said...

Hey Liz! what a super sweet card! Love the doily and the feather and of course the image is adorable!
Have a wonderful New Year's Day! See you in 2011!
Hugs, Dena

Sarah said...

A Wonderful card Liz, love your creativeness - can you lend some to me? All the best for the New Year, big hugs SarahS

Liz said...

Happy new yeat Liz awsome crafting as always

liz B
xxxx

Julie said...

Hi again Liz! This is so delightful! Wonderful image - love the softer shading you've used, again awesome embellies - especially the feathers!! Happy New Year, too!! Hugs, Juliexx