https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 7 December 2010

It must be Christmas Eve!

Hi Peeps,
Can you believe I'm back with a second post of the day, I've done this card for Jim, so I need to get it out the way for later, and hope he doesn't look at my screen lol,
I've used two Magnolia images for my card, I got the chair and thought if I don't use this it will sit there for ages so it's had an airing , the challenge over at Magnolia down under is to make your own patchwork background, well it is there honest, look closely, well hidden, I will admit but that's why I then made a cushion for the chair, using exactly the same papers and stitching,
Copic creations want to see ~  Light source, well the light is hitting my rather worn comfortable old armchair, which has seen better days but is much loved,  and the presents have shading too,
Hopefully you can see the shading on Santa, with his waist band you should be able too, hark at me you should see mine, no were not going there THANKYOU!!!
Just Magnolia's challenge is anything goes, with sparkle, well his fir trim has sparkle, still it does only get worn once a year so it should lol,


Put this on twice as I think I cropped the first one a little too much lol, and there was me thinking I was being so clever with a fade out edge and everything lol,
This is cropped a tad more just in case you haven't got the picture lol,
Yes Santa's head is meant to be missing I didn't crop it that much lol,
Oh well, it's starting going colder again now,roll on summer!
Back tomorrow, 



17 comments:

Carol said...

Another stunning creation Liz! Really lovely Hun. Good luck with the challenge. Lotsa luv xxxx

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie lol. LOve it. Fab colours too. We have a chair just like that!! Only green.
Chrissyxx

heidy said...

Oh wow Liz,this is stunning,love it
Thanks for your nice comment
Hugs Heidy

Camilla said...

Wow Liz! What a really cool card! Love how your did the patch, fitted perfect for a cusion in the chair!
Thank you for joining the MDUC this week aswell.
Hugs, Camilla

Miria said...

Great job on patchwork, Liz! I like it! Miria :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fab. card Liz - love the Santa escaping from the scene! Brilliant colouring, and I love the fade-out edges (do you use a special photoshop programme for that)?
It's still very cold in West Yorkshire too. Keep warm - Hugs, Sylvia xx

Chrissy said...

Hi Liz, Awesome card hun.Lovely coloring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kylie said...

oh wow! This is just fantastic Liz! I love your patchworked cushion - very creative. I've never seen Santa used like this before, love it!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

lalkygirl said...

WOW fantastic card liz,i love your colouring and design
thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower ,i am off to browse your lovely blog now
happy crafting
tracey x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Liz, love the images.
luv
Debby

Mina said...

what a brilliant idea to have Santa dissapearing off the card, stunning creation Liz...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

annes paperfun said...

Amazing card,Liz!
So many lovely details!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Liz, I knew that I was in for a treat when I seen that you had entered the MDUC! And Yes this card is such a treat!!! Love what you have done with the images!! That cute little patchwork prent in the chair is PERFECT!!!
Love all of the details dear..
big higs, Janiel

Debbie Dolphin said...

Soooo fantastic! just love it!! Thankyou for playing at MDUC this week
love Debbie xx

Joanne said...

Very, very cute Liz!! I love the Santa peeking around the corner, so clever! Your coloring is awesome, such nice rich colors! Super card, oh and I love the chair too! Hugs, J:)

mycardz said...

OMGoodness, this is so adorable! I love these two stamps together. Perfect coloring and shading too. Thank you for joining us at Copic Creations. hugz, Mary

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such a fun holiday card--I love that Santa peeking thru! Great job with the light source and beautifully shaded too! Thanks for joining us at the Copic Creations Challenge Group!

hugz,
Suzanne