https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Last minute Christmas lol,

Hi Peeps,
First of all I'm sorry I've not been visiting you much, I'm full of a cold and it's making me really tired, and last night just when I thought I'd get on to my computer Kay turned up so that was that lol,
I've made my card using the go kreate circle again, don't know if I said the right circle last time, duh blame it on my cold!
Anyway I decided I liked it that much I made another using a similar design, and I've also used up scraps of Christmas paper too so it's a good job it's one of my last ones he he,

I've used one of my favourite Tildas, and I think she could be used not only at Christmas and she works so well with the circle shape, and then of course Santa Edwin, I think it looks like she's sneaking up on him, to give him a present lol,
I've stitched all my papers and the image too, first time for stitching paper in a circle, used to do round cushions at work on cloth but not paper lol, then I also distressed the edges too, not on my cushions!!!
for the background I've used antique linen DI's, then a grunge stamp and then a script stamp, looks fab but you may just be able to see it on here, if you use a magnifying glass lol,
Edwin is sat on brown thick thread which is threaded through a slit near Tildas feet so I could lap it back and tie it at the side,
Both images are coloured with Copics,
Here's a closer look of the background, still need a magnifying glass?
the sentiment stamp is coloured with antique linen, fired brick, and bushed corduroy DI's, the edge is covered with Star dust stickles, and the leaf is a McGill pine leaf punch, red gems stash.

The flowers have star dust Stickles down the veins, I've made another bow to continue the design, spellbinders tag distressed with Antique linen Di's again with grunge stamp on the edges, and a stamped greeting,
Hopefully you can make out the Platinum dots of Stickles glue I've used all the way round the outer circles, these have also been distressed,
Put this on for those of you with no Magnifying glass, lol
Edwins fur is Star dust Stickles and he's been cut out and mounted using Pin Flair glue,
Challenges,
Magnolia down Under ~ Red, Brown and cream,
Allsorts ~ Last minute Christmas,
Lots to do ~ Glitz,
Hanna and friends ~ Christmas in red,
Phew! thanks for still being here, bet you need that cuppa now, one or two sugars? lol,
See you soon, have fun,


19 comments:

Judi said...

WOW! Absolutely BRILLIANT work! Love all the detail, and this Tilda and Edwin work really well together.

Hugs

Judi x

Debs said...

Awesome card!
Fab colouring and great design.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud,
Sorry for not coming by lately, I am the worse blogger right now, I am having so many probs making cards....It's frightening....

Hope your well and ready for xmas, I haven't even put my tree up yet...I know it's terrible....Long story but things are ok, it's just me being typical me....
Your blog looks gorgeous and so full of beauty, all your cards are amazing, I am green with envy....You rock girl....Keep up the fabulous work
Big hugs
x
Vicky

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow this is fabulous Liz - love all the details and embellishments - this is gorgeous eye candy! (You could also enter it into the OSAAT challenge - Anything Goes).
Have a wonderful Christmas - hope your cold clears up very soon.
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

heidy said...

Fabulous card Liz!!!
Hugs Heidy

Kiki said...

This is sooo gorgeous! Fantastic coloring - great job!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

chrissy xx said...

It's Stunning. LOve your stitching. Hope your better for next week!! lol.
Chrissyxx
p.s. One sugar please, a little rum in it would be nice seeing as it's Christmas x

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is very pretty !!! lovely card ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous work beautifully crafted and coloured, thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do. xx Zoe

BA said...

Fabulous easel card my dear!! love the disressed look and the 2 images together.
xoxo BA

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is just amazing hun!! I so love the circle style made into an easel!! Brilliant coloring and details for sure!! TFS! HUGS

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

I love both of your circle Magnolia cards! They are beautiful!

This Tilda is one of my favs ~ so versatile!

Sharon x

Camilla said...

Another stunning creation from you!! Love your colouring, and the shape of the card is just great!:)
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

annes paperfun said...

Beautiful card and sooo many lovely details!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Sarah said...

Simply beautiful - did you say you were posting this one to me? lol Hope your cold clears up soon - Hugs Sarah x

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh WOW Liz this is soooo fabulously fantastic. SOOO perfect.
Thankyou for joining us at MDUC this week
love Debbie xxx

Fleur said...

Wow ~ just gorgeous
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning work Liz, simply gorgeous chum, I love everything about it, me too chum have this horrible cough now 3 days you take care lots Hugs
Sarah x

Deb said...

gees I feel like I haven't visited in ages, sorry about that time just runs away from me. I'm behind on everyones wonderful creations and this one is Gorgeous Liz, I love the deep colors to all the embellis, perfect creation with the ever lovely Tilda
Debs
xxx