https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Not Christmas phew!

Hi peeps,
Made this the other day for a commissioned card for a couple getting married on Christmas Eve! can you imagine it, I can't cope with Christmas never mind a wedding too, 
Luckily they knew the colour scheme needed and she wanted charcoal grey, red and silver, well I chose to use the gorgeous wedding couple from Lily of the Valley as I just love this stamp and use it so often,
Challenge ~ LOTV~ use your favourite stamp etc,


Because it was Christmas colours I tried hard not to get it to look to Christmassy lol,
the dress is decoupaged using pin flair glue, highlighted with a glitter pen, the rest is coloured with copics and I've used a grunge scroll from the grunge stempelglede collection, love these, the leaves and heart is silver Mirri, but the camera doesn't like that stuff,

The sentiment is computer generated on a spellbinders tag,
Flowers~ Papermania, pearl string~ Hobbycraft, ribbon~ stash,
Star dust Stickles, confetti! Liquid pearl,
Again I would have sewn my paper edges but I've still got my sore back to a bit so I've not risked it,
All for now, see you soon,

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Liz.
luv
Debby

heidy said...

Oh I Luv it!!!!!
Hugs Heidy

chrissy xx said...

WoW!!!! It's Stunning.
LOve everything about it.
Chrissyxx

Christine said...

AWESOME LOVE this stunning creation..Liz..am sure the happy couple will treasure it...crickey Liz you sure do like to change your blog background ..it frightens me to death WHEN I do mine..need to bite the bullet & be brave & have a change..LOL

smiles Christine xx

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty card !!! lovely image, great coloring,
greetings, martina
x

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is so romantic looking!! Such a gorgeous design with the red and white!! Love the darling image too!! HUGS

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Liz, love the colours and I adore the image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Miria said...

hi, Liz! Adorable wedding card, I love this LOTV image and the colours you used! Hugs. Miria