https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 20 December 2010

One for the girls

Hi peeps,
I just can't get my head round it being so close to Christmas at all lol,
We are supposed to be having family for the day but yesterday they said on the weather we may get yet more snow, so who knows! as they live about nineteen miles away it's a bit far to walk ha ha,
Enough of my waffling and onto the challenge which is for 
How girly can you get,
told you you'd like it!

Card created using one of Susie's gorgeous  book dies, which I've added Distress inks to the page,
the lily of the valley image is coloured with copics, cut out twice and then the top layer ie her arms, dress and on leg have been added on top and layered on with pinflair glue,
pink pearl string, roses white feather, pearl heart, and ribbon all from stash,
Hope you join us in our gorgeous girly challenge, I know I enjoyed it lol,
check out the rest of my teamies gorgeous creations too, and to see some changes which are coming!
well that's all for now,
see you soon,





8 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Yummy, my daughters would absolutely love this. Perfect.

Hugs Ali x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Liz really girly,
I would like to wish you and your family a Mery xmas and a happy New 2011.
Chris x

Christine said...

Awwww Liz defo Girly &&& all PINK LOVE it..

smiles Christine xx

heidy said...

Oh I love it Liz!!
Hugs Heidy

Crafteezee said...

Oh sooo cute and girly. Love it. Hugs Tracy x

Claire said...

Fab card Liz, and soooo girlie, perfect.
Hope your family gets there, were having more snow at the moment,roll on spring.
Have a happy christmas and a great new year.

Joanne said...

Wow Liz, this is AWESOME!!! Love the book shape, really cool! And the feather is soooooo girly, lol, just adore it! Super project and lots of pretty details, FAB job! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. I send lots of hugs your way! Merry, Merry, J:)