https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 6 December 2010

Seeing triple


Hi peeps,
Gosh it's so cold here!!!!,
I hope your all ok and nice and warm, the challenge we have for you at Die cut dreams this week is for you to make three different simple cards on one theme,

Well did I have to get my head round this! as I usually don't do two the same never mind three lol, 
I've used the same design base, same image but tweaked them here and there,

Gosh  you will have fun trying to take a picture of three cards together as it's not easy lol, so here's them single lol,

All my cards have this gorgeous Tilda with Fir image on, this one is coloured with copics, and the main paper and image have Ranger Crackle paiont on the edges in picket fence, as well as stickles glitter glue, the background is red chalk, I would love to use Distress inks but my card I use for copics just won't let me blend DI's on it!!!!

Same image, again coloured in copics, thought I'd do a different colour scheme this time though as my sister has just bought some orange baubles and so guess who's having this lol,
this time I've done an outline of two different coloured dots round her for dimension and I've added a layer of extra paper which I probably shouldn't have done for the challenge, to bring in the green in, the edges of my paper are  distressed and  glittered,
Challenges:
 Secret crafter ~ Christmas
Paper cutz ~ Christmas with two designer papers,
This one uses copics for the image, with the dimension dots and chalk, the sentiment stamps are all from Lily of the valley, chalked and glittered, they all use a square doily, sure I've not spelt that right lol,

 I think the blue one is my favourite, have you got one let me know lol,

Well I'm off for some breakfast as I'm freezing and the heatings on, but you wouldn't believe how many times I've pressed the wrong key lol,
Hope you'll join us, have fun!

16 comments:

chrissy xx said...

WoW!! They are all Gorgeous. I'll go for the red one lol.
Chrissyxx.
p.s. I don't have sugar. Thank you.

Mary Ski said...

I know what you mean about making multiples. I rarely do it. Your changes in color schemes makes each card so special. Thanks for sharing with Paper Cutz Challenge

Tammy said...

What a fantastic selection of cards...wow...love the colour combo. I was unable to get this stamp. Love it. Hugs Tammy x

♥Gemma♥ said...

3 Stunning cards, love everything about them :o)
hugs and xxx

Christine said...

Hiya Liz wow these are awesome just changing the colour but same image is amazing GORGEOUS ..where do you get your SQUARE doilies from PLZ??

smiles Christine xx

Deb said...

Love your new blog look, all the little details are fantastic
Great trio of cards Liz, love all all the colors and you've colored Tilda perfectly
Debs
xxx

heidy said...

Oh Liz there al gorgeous
You did a great job
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so adorable Liz.
luv
Debby

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Beautiful cards, love them all but I think the blue one is my favourite.

Hugs Ali x

shelly said...

how sweet these are! esp love the last one in blue thanks for sharing these with us at papercutz :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Liz!! These are all precious!! Love the added glitter around the edges!! :) HUGS

Jeri said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely cards with us at Paper Cutz.

downrightcrafty said...

what gorgeous creations with a super image thanks for sharing them with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Wow, these cards are gorgeous, love them all. Me too nearly never use the same image twice.. it has to be an emergency ha ha !!!

Sarah said...

Eni, meeny, miny, mo - no they are all gorgeous - Love how each on is different and yet the same!!! I think I'm going to have to adapt a simple basis as got loads of cards to make still - may even have to ...... to ...... buy - arrggghhh yes I said it :(
Hugs Sarahx

Tracy said...

These are just the sweetest, I love them.
Happy crafting
Tracy x