https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 19 December 2010

Yeah! not christmas lol,

Hi peeps,
Are you all ready for the big day?
we still have snow about ten inches deep where it's not been trudged through, it looks gorgeous but is causing havoc lol,
the card I've got to show you today is using one of the new Magnolia stamps that came last week, I was so excited as I didn't know they were due yet, they are gorgeous, and I just couldn't wait to stamp them up lol, I was in a distress ink colouring mood, (what no copics) lol, and really enjoyed the relaxing effect of blending the image and background lol,

The lights a bit full on on this picture which is taking the true colours away a little, that's what winter does when you've to use a day light ha ha,
the circle is again the gokreate large one and Ive made it into an easel style,
the balloons at the side are stamped using two colours of distress inks, cut out then diamond glaze added, then a wire stem added for the tail, 
papers are Tim Holtz, shabby chic, I've loved this book of papers and must get some more,

The colours are a little better on this picture, although I have distressed behind her with two colours and I don't know if you can see that very well, more practise needed with my camera lol, the flower is made up of white papers covered with DI'S and scrunched up then silver glimmer mist is added too, the blue pearl brad has a silver edge too, 
the flower is a Tim Holtz die and looks better in RL than it does on here lol,
the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the circle is a Marianne die,
the leaves are silver honest and are a MS punch too,
A silver bow, white feather, machine stitching, star dust glitter glue and silver liquid pearl finishes it off,
Challenges:
Simon says stamp ~ Blue, silver and white,
Totally Tilda ~ Easel card
Hope your all having a lovely weekend, back tomorrow with my DCD, DT card,




14 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Liz loving the blues.
Chris x

heidy said...

Wow Liz,stunning card,I love those ballons,I love everything!!
Hugs heidy

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, How fab is this card - you are really showing a flare your cards - beautiful, so much to look at and blends so perfectly.
The snow is only about 3 inches here but it's taking its toll on getting out, mind you with 3 out of 5 of us having a stinking cold, I'd rather stay in and snug up - mind you the little one wants cuddling all the time.
Hugs Sarahx

chrissy xx said...

It's Stunning Liz!!! LOve the shape. LOve the colours. LOve your new Tilda. LOve everything.
Chrissyxx.

chrissy xx said...

Liz
Where do you buy your Tilda's from. First time I have seen this one. It's Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx

Claire said...

Beautifu card Liz, I love the colours, and the image is super for girlie birthdays.
Have a very happy Christmas and a great new year.
Your snow looks about the same as ours, glad to know we're not the only ones that can't see the road.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Liz, gorgeous detail and lovveeeee your flowers these blues are stunning fabulous make Hugs
Sarah x

Christine said...

Hiya Liz Lurve this sweetie I havnt inked mine up yet..nice surprise when we got the new club set..one of my miniatures was damaged AGAIN so its had to go back to Sweden..fab colouring must get my DI out again..your flowers are yummy..fab easel creation..

smiles Christine xx

Joanne said...

Fun, fun, fun Liz, NEW STAMPS!!! And Tilda's to boot! I'd be in heaven! LOVE this card, so pretty! From the flowers to the butterfly and all the beautiful details in between, just lovely! Enjoy your new "toys"! HUGS, J:)

Annette said...

This is just stunning.

Mandy said...

Hey hunny bun, your card is absolutely gorgeous Liz, so very pretty, I love it.
I've still not had time to ink up the new babies yet but they look gorgeous, will email tomoz for a catch up :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Deb said...

OMG! beautiful creation Liz, I love the shades of blue and your flower and balloons are fantastic
Debs
xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is beautiful Liz and fab details.
luv
Debby

Dragonlady said...

Totally stunning Liz, love the layers and great colouring.

Hugs Ali x