https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 11 February 2012

Guest DT card for Magnolia Down Under

Oh how excited am I!
The challenge today is for 
ONE WORD SENTIMENT  ONLY
so like hello, love, friend etc,
and it doesn't have to be the main focus of your card,
for mine I've used the Doo Hickey flag die by Magnolia and added HI using a small hero arts alphabet set I have, a little twine holds it together,

I'm still practising with my re-inkers, need more practise, but I'm loving colouring with them at the moment lol,
my card started off as a basic square then I've added my own steps again,
I masked cutie pie Tilda onto the window stamp and added hints of glitter and liquid pearl too,

for my steps the front one has a Magnolia Doo Hickey lovely fence die on it which I have edged with vintage photo distress ink then I've embellished this with white rose ribbon which I've added some small pearls too,  some butterflies and  the swirl is a Magnolia Doo Hickey heart swirl die, also on this step is Tilda with lovely lace shoes,

the inner step has two layers of the  Doo Hickey grass border die, on to this I've added a bit of lace, and some more flowers and the heart swirl again too, I've highlighted the heart swirl with a little white acrylic paint, Tilda with wrapped heart is on this layer,

She's my latest to be be coloured with my DI'S and I'm more pleased with her lol,

to finish off the card, all edges are machine sewn, talking of which my machine is making strange noises so I think it may be about to give up the ghost! lol
a lovely strip of lace, lace butterfly and  a  Doo Hickey Bloomy Tag die with pink tulle finish it off,

challenges
Magnolia-lictious highlites  ~ Vintage and shabby chic
Bunny Zoes ~ photo inspiration
Anything goes ~ Bingo - 2 or more stamped images/distress inks/die cuts/punches
Crafts and me ~ use a new image- I've used 3 lol
Paper take weekly ~ anything goes
Magnolia Mania ~ anything goes
Daring cardmakers ~ hearts and doilies
Totally Papercrafts ~ It's a rainbow
Just Magnolia ~ pink, pearls and lace
whimsy stamps challenge ~ love themed

I wish to thank the girls for their inspiration each week and for asking me to be their guest,


catch up soon,
ps: I have candy!
Love and hugs Liz xx

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, this is just one popping blooming beautiful design! Love your coloring and details!! SO SWEET! ;)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOw Liz!!! What can I say! this is absolutely stunning! I just love everything about it! Judy x

Fleur said...

A stunning creation Liz. Well deserved guest spot.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW your card is awesome lovely.
Glad your having fun with the re-inkers!
And well done on your guest DT.
Dead jealous! x
Love,melly. xxx

sue w. said...

OMG Liz, I have fallen in love with this card, It is stunning, can't say what I love most about it, just everything.
Hugs Sue W.

Teresa said...

Still practising??? I think you are well and truly there Liz, this is stunning! xx

Unknown said...

well done on your GD this is a stunning card, luv the scene you have created.
Chris x

Susy said...

Beautiful, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Suzie's Card Den said...

Absolutely stunning card. Love everything about it.
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Dragonlady said...

OMG Liz, what a fantastic piece of work. I love the little scene you have created.

hugs Ali x

Jayne A said...

Wow absolutely stunning card. I love all the detail and dimension.

Congratulations the GDT post.

Jayne
x

CraftyC said...

Wow Liz, your card is stunning and the detail on this is just gorgeous!
Clairex

Loz said...

oh gosh - this is GORGEOUS! And I love the one word you've used xx

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS' GORGEOUS' just stunning your colouring with the reinkers looks beautiful to me chum, this creations is just so pretty, I love all of your Tilda makes your details are always breathtaking.
I hope you are keeping well. enjoy the rest of the weekend chum.
Lots Hugs Sarah x

Crafty Loops said...

Such a clever idea stamping the word Love on the soles of Tilda's wee shoes. Clever you. This is a work of art. Lee x

Zora said...

Ooo this is a gorgeous card, love your colouring :O)

coops said...

oh wow this is fantastic liz.gorgeous pretty tildas and your details and colours are so beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Stunning card. Love the scene you have created. Beautifully coloured images and detail. Donna

Henny said...

Wow...nice scene you have made Liz. Beautiful coloured too.

Greetings Henny.

Natty said...

What a pretty card - all the elements are so sweet.
Thanks for playing along with our Hearts and Doilies dare this week. :)

Ruth said...

Wow!! This is amazing! Stunning! Ruth x

Doreen said...

What a stunning card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes this week.xxx

Pauline C said...

Wow this is stunning in every way. Thanks for joining in Papertake Weekly this week.
Pauline x

Patti Jo said...

Look at all the pretty little girls you've put on this lovely shabby chic card!!! Beautifully done Liz with so much fun detail!!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beaytiful card! Lovely image. Your coloring is magnificent.

Mina said...

wow Liz this is one stunner of a project...beautifully coloured too...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me, Just Magnolia and Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenges (phew that was a lot lol)
Mina xxx

emma mitchell said...

WOW what a beautiful card,love everything about it.Good luck and thank you for joining us at anything goes challenge blog
Emma xx

catz said...

omg......this is the cutest...I love it!!wowieeeeee

Tanjas-Kreativstueble said...

wonderful!

thanks so much for entering at Magnolia-Mania Challenge.

hugs
Tanja

Sarah said...

Such a stunning card Liz, love all the Tildas and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps this week, good luck x

Marissa Isabel said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the detail!!
Thanks for sharing your card at Anything Goes Challenge Blog
Blessings
Marissa Isabel

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the cute Tilda image and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Oscar said...

Beautiful card, so much detail. Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!

Anne H. said...

WOW - this is amazing!
Adorable images, beautiful colors and so many lovely details! Your coloring is fab!
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
Anne

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning ♥ Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.