https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Roll on Spring

Hi guys, it's raining here again today, I hear down south is having a drought, I wish lol!

for my card today I thought spring, summer weather, trees, flowers, butterflies, and no COAT lol,


This is again done with my re-inkers, I think I'm getting the knack more now lol, well hopefully!
the main shape is cut using a Grand nestie circle die, the I've used a smaller one to which I've added a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch too,
my image is cut using a nestie labels die,
the papers are all machine sewn, I gave my machine some lubricant the other day and I think it liked it, it seems to have stopped making all the weird noises it was doing, so much for a non oil machine lol!
I've followed Kylie's gorgeous sketch over at Magnolia Down Under and used Doo Hickey fence and grass dies for the middle strip,

The gorgeous butterfly is from some Pion paper, love these papers so want more!

The stamps at the top were from the paper pad Botanical by Prima,
Flowers WOC, I made the twirls using the stems,


The tree is by Memory Box and is a  Arboscello tree die, love it too,

Challenges
MDU ~ Kylie's gorgeous sketch
Magnolia-licious highlites ~ spring is right around the corner

I'm back tomorrow with my Paper Play creation,
catch you later
 I have candy if your interested!



34 comments:

Margaret said...

Liz this is beautiful you have done a wonderful job with the reinkers. I am still trying to get up enough courage to try with them.
Hugs
Margaret M

PS Thanks for a chance at some candy.

mandy said...

wauw its amazing soo beatifull is youre card.
The coloring so perfect!
come and see my blog too
hugs and kisses mandy from holland who loves youre work soo much!

cheryl said...

oh wow Liz this is just stunning honest Hun your detail,and colouring is just fantastic hugs Cherylxxxx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Liz,
love all your cards but this is an absolute stunner!!!!
beautifully decorated and fab colouring x
hugs
Suzie qx

Sumsibine said...

What a gread card, I love it! Dies from Memory Box and Magnolia are great, it´s wonderful, what you made from it!
Greetings from Austria!
Bine

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOw this is lovely Liz! Really fresh and pretty! Judy x

arjette said...

Woooww Liz, it's awesome!!!! Beautiful colors!!!

gr. arjette.

Esther said...

Woww your card is a beauty again.
I like the Memeory Box stuff very much and al the very nice other details too.haha

x Esther

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful card, your colouring in is just fantastic and the little scene that you have created is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Susy said...

This is so beautiful, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Liz.
Hugs Tracy x

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous and yes here in the South we don't have much water!!!! Jane x

Tineke van der Linden said...

Schitterende kaart! Lief is deze Tilda.
Groetjes Tineke

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Liz!! This creation is so stunning my dear!! :) Love your gorgeous coloring and the design is just brilliant!! HUGS

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!!

Janny said...

WOW Liz this is so gorgeous, stamp papers and coloring is beautiful hugs Janny

Sandra1968 said...

This card is amazing!
Really beautiful!

Babette said...

What a gorgeous card, beautiful this tree and the butterfly and great job on the coloring.
Hugs,
Babette

Hanneke said...

Gorgeous! Love the spring time theme! That image and your coloring are great! Love that tree die you used! Hugs, Hanneke

coops said...

wow fabulous card liz.really beautiful design and i love the sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx

cebelica said...

Liz, this is absolutely stunning. You know I love your work, don't you? lol Hugs! xx

Dragonlady said...

OMG Liz what a stunning card, I love all the distressing and your colouring is fabulous - you have definately got the knack hun!

Hugs Ali x

yvon said...

Hi Liz,
This is so gorgeous, love the stamps on your card and that tree is just amazing.
Hugs, Yvon xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is so gorgeous Liz you always put so much detail into your cards it's mind boggling! Hugs Susan x

Henny said...

Beautiful Liz and the other cards too. Your colouring and designing are great.

Greetings Henny.

Jayne A said...

Oh wow...beautiful card Liz. Love the die cuts and your fantastic colouring.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Teresa said...

I see you love this Tilda as much as me, she's gorgeous to colour isn't she, another fantastic card xx

Barb Hardeman said...

Gorgeous card Liz. Your coloring is wonderful and I love all the soft details you added to accent your adorable Tilda...thanks for joining the challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites...hugs...Barb <><

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Liz........BEAUTIFUL CARD!! Greatt use of the sketch used for MDUC this week. Very interesting with all of the details......LOVE IT!!
hugs....


oh yea....Thanks for playing along this week

Debbie Dolphin said...

So gorgeous as always liz xx
Thanks for joining in with us at MDUC xxx
Hugs
Debbie xx

Magda said...

Congrats with your top 5 , this is absolutely gorgeous!!!
have a lovely weekend
Magda

Jackie said...

stunning... love it. xx

Kerryn said...

wow your cards really are stunning. You colour beautifully!

Unknown said...

This card is fantastic and I love every embellishments that you used on it.
Gorgeous colours.
Francy