https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hi guys, still feeling the effects of this darn flu, it's all in my head now and my brain feels muzzy, nothing new there then lol,
my card today is for Totally Tilda and the challenge is
Pennant/ bunting

It was my lovely sister's wedding Anniversary earlier this week so I made the card for her,  
she honeymooned at Blackpool years ago,
my images are coloured with distress re-inkers then cut out and layered with pin flair glue,
the waves are made from a Alterations  Scrollwork die and I high lighted the edges of the waves with white acylic paint,


Recipe
Craftwork cards base card
Distress re-inkers
Heart tag
Bunting ~ flag and cloud
Edwin in Miami
Water lily Tilda
postcard ~ lily of the valley stamp
Tim Holtz alterations scrollwork die
Oloroso seam binding ~ The pretty little ribbon shop
cheesecloth
star fish ~ Hobbycraft

Challenges
Magnolia-licious highlites ~ Water water everywhere
Timbroscrapmania ~ More than one fold
Tildas Town ~ Lazy days of summer
Magnolia Down Under ~ Bingo~ Charms/Edwin/Sentiment
Diecuts/cheesecloth/Tilda

Hope you have fun with our challenge,
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Liz xx


29 comments:

Esther said...

Your card is very nice.
Hope you are feeling well soon!

x esther

Barbara GR said...

Stunning card Liz!
Hugs, Barbara GR

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning Hun gosh the detail is fantastic,hope you feel better soon sweetie hugs Cherylxxxxx

Nicole said...

Soooooooo lovely!!! With so many pretty details. Hugs, Nicole

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful and lovely creation.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Ivonne said...

WOW! Soooo gorgeous! Amazing coloring and amazing details, LOVE how you have created the waves. Stunning! Get well soon my friend! Hugs, Ivonne

Marjan said...

Gorgeous card Liz !!
Hugs, Marjan

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, another wonderful card, such fab detail, love it.
Hope you're soon feeling much better.
Hugs Sue W.

Dragonlady said...

Totally stunning work Liz, love all the little details and I am sure she loved it.

Hugs Ali x

kbrandy4 said...

Stunning card and fab design Liz!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Liz just loving those waves the colouring is amazing !!!! Love your scene so different ;0) x

Murielle said...

OH...Liz, your card is very fantastic!!!
Beautiful design and colors.
I love your scene.
Thank you for your so nice comments in my blog.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Christine said...

Lovely cute Anna creation Liz..bet your sis loved it..great take on the bunting theme.

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Liz,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susy said...

Gorgeus, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Nicoletta said...

Beautiful card! I loke all the details!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challege!
Hugs
Nicoletta

arjette said...

This looks awesome too!!!!
Still hope you'l feel better soon!!!!

gr. arjette.

coops said...

so stunning liz.adorable images and your design is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Jacqui P said...

So super stunning Liz!! hope tilda had a good bath after being in that blackpool sea!!! Lol!
Hugs
Jacqui x

Alberto said...

great card! love all the magnolia stamps you've used! the colors are great and coloring wonderful!
thank you so very much for join us at timbroscrapmania challenge! so happy to see you there! hope you'll come soon,

with love, ALby

Tina Makuc said...

What a lovely scene Liz!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges with your beautiful card !!!
Hugs, Tina

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wauw, wat een geweldig mooie kaart!
En beterschap gewenst.
Groetjes Tineke

Teresa said...

Hiya Liz, This is brilliant! I don't buy many Edwins but I'm tempted to buy this one he is cute, love your painting too, I've actually been brave and had a go at last results are on my blog (don't laugh lol) Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town challenge, hugs Teresa xx

Tammy said...

Loving the scene hun - I have to say I don't have many Edwins - men's cards I never get asked to make. Gorgeous. Hugs xx

Kim said...

Stunning creation! Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs Kim

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! Such beautiful details and I love the design of your card! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Kruemel said...

What an amazing card! Love the colors, the layers... just everything about it!

Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at MDUC!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

Hehehe! LOVE your Blackpool Tower!! what a great idea! Your card is stunning! love the sea and all your amazing details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Tracey said...

I love all the details here. The waves are beautiful and your image colouring is awesome. I really hope you feel better soon; you have been down with this flu for so long it seems.
Hugs