https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 27 November 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi guys, I'm here today with my last projects as guest for 
I couldn't decide which to use so thought I'd show you two cards I've made using the fabulous products from Tracy's online shop,

I've had this window mask in my stash for ages but when i saw this adorable picture sent in my GDT package I knew exactly how I wanted to use it,
I also used a  tree mask, pointed die, Winter die, papers, Bingo text and some of the beautiful flowers too, I also used my favourite softboard bricks, 


Card two,

Having seen some fabby cards on the internet etc, using some of these 3D stars by folding paper, I wondered if I could use the star mask I also had in my stash and it worked perfectly, the good thing about this is also you have a few sizes to go at, after drawing around one of them I cut it out, then scored from the points to the center, I then creased these with the outer points folded upwards and the inner points downwards, to get the 3D star shape, I then edged the higher ones with walnut stain to highlight the design further,
In my GDT pack I also got this adorable picture, so cute!! I just added a little snowtex to his fur trim, again I used the point die, structure paste and some more of those gorgeous flowers too,

I wish to thank Tracy again, for asking me to be guest for


3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Fabulous image and 2 gorgeous cards. The detail is amazing and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janette said...

Hi Liz, so nice to hear from you, I love the work you have been doing, as always it is stunning you clever lady, sorry I don't get to see you on here much these days, am hoping to get back into step soon.....take care of that cold...xxx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely cards, love your dimensional stars and the imagery is gorgeous. Tracy x