https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 10 April 2016

Hand made Flowers over at Craft Heaven Shop

Hi guys, it's my turn today to show you my handmade flowers for the 
Handmade flowers inspiration week over at
I have made two different types of flowers  using two Doo Hickey dies, The fabulous poinsettia die on the left made these gorgeous flowers made out of vellum, I edged them with white embossing powder the finished them off with a little Snowtex too,

The Doo Hickey Hellebores die was used for the others top right, these I made out of some Maja Design paper from the vintage spring collection, after cutting them out I slightly wet them with a mister, rolled them up, left them to dry, then carefully peeled them apart when dry, pressed them down in the middle with my finger to give a little depth, then when fixed onto the card finished them off with a drop of liquid pearl in the middle,

I used one of the fabulous Chipboard frames by Scrapiniec for the center of my card adding a little text behind, I painted the outer frame with white Gesso then added some Snowtex for texture and interest too, this is layered onto my card onto which i have again used some adorable Maja design papers from the home For The Holidays, the little stamp effect pieces ( top left) came from these papers too,
Tilda with little Snowy, one of my fave Christmas stamps is coloured with distress inks then fussy cut out and layered in front of a Doo Hickey lovely fence die, which i have added some distress ink too and a script stamp from the StempelGlede  Post Card collection, again finishing it off with a little Snowtex, 
 I have also added a little to her boots, to look like she's had a play in the snow!!! lol
All links below,
Hope you fancy having a go at some of the beautiful flowers you can make using these and other Doo Hickey dies that Tina sells in her online shop, they are great fun to do,
Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Thank you Liz for sharing how you do your stunning flowers. I have always admired them. They give such a lovely touch of luxury to your cards xxxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Liz!! Beautiful made with lovely embellies and cute Tilda. Your vellum flowers look great! hugs, Marlies

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Liz! The poinsettias are beautiful!
Hugs
Gina xx

coops said...

So beautiful Liz.Gorgeous sweet tilda and I love your icy colours and fabulous poinsettias :D

xx coops xx