https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 12 June 2016

A little Shabby Chic

Hi guys, I'm here today with my inspiration post for 
The theme we have this week is You've been framed,
I must admit my mojo went on hols with me and I had to will it to come back, as it was  on holiday longer then me, lol
I just had to use this beautiful frame by Scrapiniec, I love their chipboards but then you probably already know that!! anyway this time i coated it with some white Gesso stippled on to add a little texture, when dry i added some pearl dots here and there too,
The gorgeous papers are the latest ones from Maja Design Vintage Romance, I love these papers as they can be used for other things other than romance and have done so quite a few times with them already,
To keep in with the shabby chic theme I used one of the butterflies from a Pion Design cut out sheet, onto which i used a Tim Holtz pen nib, stippled with white Gesso too, all links below!!
I also added some of the Gesso to the adorable flowers and Doo Hickey leaf die, then too finish off added some of the Estelle Lace peeking out,
Hope to catch up with you soon,
Happy Crafting!!


8 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh WOW this is just stunning.
I love everything about it.
Hugs Kelly x

yvon said...

It's absolut gorgeous Liz.
Hugs, Yvon

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! The design is gorgeous and I love the frame, butterfly and gorgeous layout.
Hugs
Gina xx

Pamellia said...

Wow Liz, I really love this one!! Your beautiful butterfly with the pen nib body is stunning! happy Sunday. :)

coops said...

So stunning Liz.Really love the pretty frame and flowers and your butterfly is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

Stunning Liz..I love the butterfly and frame..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Shuly said...

thank you Liz for stopping by my blog, i was touched by your sweet message! it's a pleasure for me to visit your place and see such fantastic projects!! your vintage style is so inspiring!

Carol S. said...

Stunning Liz. Love the texture and detail in your wonderful design. Gorgeous colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx