https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 28 June 2016

For my lovely friend

Hi guys, just popping by with my inspiration post for
I'm really into making handmade flowers at the moment so I have made some to go with these gorgeous Lemoncraft paper - never ending summer/ Lazy everything using both sides,
I love this paper very much, it is also available as part of a paper pack, so I'm off to order some more !!!
I distressed the edges and raised the front up with foam pads, by doing this and you can easily add some embellishments on the side as I have done using the lovely Scrapiniec doily lace chipboards,
if you cut these down with scissors you get more for your money too, these I have lightly stained with distress ink first before gluing down with the fabulous magic glue,

To add interest to my flowers I took the base layer of a Royal Borders which comes in a set of two, these look fabulous put together but I had used one of the top pieces on my last project shown on my blog so I just coloured up the base again with distress ink, using  them this way looks beautiful too, and again you get two for the price of one,  lol
In between the flowers I added small hints of the mesh background also by Scrapiniec, these all go together beautifully,

Do check out these and all the latest gorgeous products Monika has in her store, including some gorgeous new chipboards,
Happy Crafting!!!


6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous creation.Love the colors from the flowers.

yvon said...

Beautiful, beautiful flowers.
Hugs, Yvon

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous creation! The flowers are beautiful and I love the papers and design too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful Liz. So pretty
Hugs Kelly

Carol S. said...

Your creation is beautiful. Love the flowers and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous as always Liz. Love your handmade flowers and the little wood doily pieces tucked underneath. Stunning. hugs :)