https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 3 June 2016

Last GDT for Scrapiniec

Hi guys, I'm here today with my last project for Scrapiniec,
I have loved using all their gorgeous products I got in my GDT package and will continue to use their other products too, 
As you can see I decorated a canvas, I used some stencils on the base then used some Lindys stamp gang sprays,
I highlighted the brick effect with a pastel brown fluid chalk ink,
I took one of the bird cages and painted it with texture paste, then  stains and finished it off by slightly shaping the cage with my hand to make it slightly 3D,
I finished it off  with an ivy chipboard which I have coloured with some sprays and a butterfly which I have kept in it's natural colour just adding a little liquid pearl in the middle,
I also used two Ivy corners on the edges of the canvas again painted and sprayed with stains and Silks,
The clock face was then  layered onto one of the Scrapiniec gears, 

I used some more on the bottom adding a few micro beads here and there too,
I finished off with a few  splatters made with watered down Gesso,

Srapiniec goodies used:

I wish to thank Dominika for letting me play with her awesome Chipboards, I have had
lots of fun!!
Challenges
Lindy's stamp gang - June colour challenge
I'm just back off hols guys, so I will get round to you as soon as I have done the washing etc!! oh the joys of a holiday!!! lol
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

4 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is simply beautiful Liz! Love the colours and gorgeous textures you have created! A truly beautiful piece of art!
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning canvas Liz. Love the colours and the texture. Love it all!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

WOW Liz, you are just amazing!! You have so many styles and you excel at all of them! This is a mixed media masterpiece and I am loving it!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! hugs :)

talkis23 said...

love love love Thanks for playing in Lindy's Stamp gang Challenge this month