https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 26 June 2016

Welcome Summer

Is the theme we have this week over at
I have made this Ice cream cart, because who doesn't have ice cream in summer!!!, lol

I started out by making a box finished size (9.5cm long by 5cm deep), adding some Scrapiniec gears for the wheels, these I stippled white Gesso onto then some of the gorgeous resin pink flowers,
I used one of the gorgeous Pion  Design sheets Easter Greetings 6" x 6" Spring fairies which just goes to show you they don't only have to be used at Easter,
I made a canopy for the top, finished size (9.7cm long by 9cm deep, make centre 5.2cm wide) using one of the Damask straws cut into four pieces as posts to keep it up, then  made some little ice cream cones for on the front, then underneath on the base of the cart used one of the Scrapiniec Royal small decors, but I just used the top layer adding dots of liquid pearl here and there, ( the base of this chipboard I used on another card but that's for another day)!!
On the right hand side I added one of the hanging signs again by Scrapiniec, just adding some of the liquid pearl again and used some Tim Holtz idea-ology label letters stickers for the word,
You can just see inside the cart another of the resin roses too this time in white,
On the other side I added a gorgeous rose and some leaves using the leaf die by Magnolia,
I finished the top off with some of the beautiful flowers, and a lace doily cut down to add a corner detail, all links below,
I finished the front off with Tilda with cherry ice,  fussy cut out and then adhered near the front using 3D glue, coloured with distress inks, I then added some glossy accents on the cherries at the top,


4 comments:

littlebee said...

Wow Liz, absolutely beautiful, love it. Its my granddaughters birthday next month and would love to have a go at making one of these for her, she would love it. If you could post dimensions etc it would help. Many thanks and have a wonderful Sunday. Sue x

Gina's Cards said...

WOW, wow, wow this is truly amazing! You are so clever Liz! I absolutely love everything about it.
Hugs
Gina xx

yvon said...

Love your beautiful creation, what a peace of art.
Hugs, Yvon

Pamellia said...

Wow Liz, well freaking done! This is just amazing, I love everything about it! The soft colours, the design, your Tilda, the straws, all of it!! hugs :)