https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 21 July 2016

On your Special Dy

Hi guys, I recently just had to buy some of the gorgeous flower stamps by Altenew, I had been eyeing them up for some while as who doesn't love flowers and  as I love to colour as you know, and these are fabulous for colouring, either with my copics or distress inks etc, I find it  so lovely at night to  just relax and colour my images, lol
they can of course be layered too using the layers that come with the sets, using just ink pads, so they are very versatile and adaptable, I  just love them!!
Over on the Altenew blog they have a July challenge going with an inspiration picture shown below and with a Wedding Theme too, so I based my card on that,
My flowers are from the Peony Bouquet collection leaves stamped in Memento New Sprout and the flowers in Toffee Crunch and this time I have coloured them in with my copics, then fussy cut them out as I haven't got any dies to match yet!! 

I started off with a stencil from Love to craft and Create which I added some modeling paste too then used some frantage over the top while it was still wet, this adds some lovely effect, I then added some natural fibres on top, then finally I layered my cut out flowers, layering them with Pinflair glue and 3d foam,
Altenew have some gorgeous wording stamps but they are on my wish list too, so I have used one from my stash,
The top layer of my card is a linen style cardstock which I have coloured with distress inks, distressed the edges then machine sewn, I coloured the base layer of my card the same way too,
Too finish off my card I added some watered down white Gesso, then some tiny opaque beads here and there too,

copics used:
YR000, Y21, Y26, Y28
RV10, RV91, RV93, RV95
BG93, G21, YG63, BG96

Challenges

Altenew - July -Inspiration challenge with a wedding theme,
Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is just beautiful Liz! I love the flowers, gorgeous stenciling and your colouring is beautiful!
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Liz. Beautiful flowers and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

Wow Liz, this is gorgeous!! I love the colouring you did on the flowers, wowzers!! Beautiful colours and the background is wonderful! Stunning card! hugs :)

Lenka Blaskova said...

absolutely amazing card:) Love it my dear crafty friend,hope you win:)
Lenka

Nancy Penir said...

Stunning! Those colors, together, are so rich and wonderful. Love your layout too!